4.20.2008

chicago travel blog

mood: tired
music: The Cure greatest hits cd.
right now, I am in the car. Kevin's car. It's a Lexus, you know, I told you that so you can create a mental image. Inside, there is me and Kevin, obviously. Also, muffin and bowie. Muffin is a Pomeranian and bowie is a chew wa wa. It's a fancy car, with leather seats. There is also a GPS thing. We are in New york when I am starting this blog, but I remember everything that I am going to write distinctly at the time it happened.

Hour 1, 7:00 PM, new Hampshire/Massachusetts: We've been driving for under an hour. I get to listen to my station on the radio and I am also talking to Mon, Camille, Julia and Natalie on Kevin's sidekick. There's not much to look at on the highway... just trees basically, and the occasional hitchhiker, who I tell Kevin to pick up every time and he refuses

Hour 2, 8:00 PM, I don't know where we are.. somewhere in Massachusetts maybe: I am tired and vulnerable. I need to get out and stretch my legs, but Kevin won't pull over. Muffin has to pee, I can tell. Not much has happened in hour two.

Hour 3, 9:00 PM, New York... maybe: I don't know why they can't just make a straight line that goes from Scarborough to Chicago. That would make traveling a lot easier. I don't care about trees. Most of my friends have abandoned me. All except for Camille, who never gets off the computer. I asked Kevin if he could stop in Connecticut to pick up Caroline. Too bad we already passed it. I am hungry, so we stopped at KFC, where Kevin went in to get me a mashed potato bowl. He's been in there for well over a fifteen minutes. I am thinking someone raped him, or he's flirting with someone. I am in the car alone with muffin and bowie. Bowie is looking particularly tasty right now. I haven't eaten since this time last night. Other than that jelly stick from this morning. That was old though, so it doesn't count. Natalie is calling me. I can tell she's upset by the sound of her voice. There is a man trying to get in the trash can in front of KFC and I need to pee. I am in a predicament. I decide that I need to pee, so I tell Natalie that I have to go and I go in there. Kevin is next in line at the counter. I tell him that I am peeing, and I go in the bathroom to go pee. I was worried, because there were other people in the bathroom, but I couldn't hold it. Bladder: 1, mind 0. Actually, mind: a lot.

Hour 4, 10:00 PM, I don't know.. Pennsylvania?: I am talking to Mon on the computer. Muffin and Bowie are trying to eat my mashed potato bowl. Kevin is now becoming very malicious. He slapped me because I was singing really loud. Earlier he bit me. He is becoming very abusive. I told Mon basically his whole life story, and how he is boring now because of it. I asked him what disease he had and he wouldn't tell me. I guess we are on a no talking basis now. I figured out his disease by myself though: pancreatitis. Which means inflammation of the pancreas. In case you didn't know that.

Hour 5, 11:00 PM, Pennsylvania is a big state: I attempted to throw muffin out the window because Kevin was ignoring me. That got his attention. He got mad though, and now muffin is sitting on his lap. We are not talking.

I am tired now. So I decided that I am taking a nap. If you've never seen the show, burn notice, you should Google image search it, because the main character guy is like, gorgeous. Seriously. his name is Jeffrey Donovan. Seriously. In some pictures he looks like, really goofy. But otherwise... hot. Seriously.

0 commentoes: