4.18.2008

who got the love? who got the fresh-e-freshy?

mood: tedious
music: Hooch - Everything

Today is the first official day of vacation. I slept until 1:00. It's only because my sleeping schedule was very funny yesterday. I slept from four until about eight thirty. Then I woke up and watched the office and stuff, then I went back to sleep from about ten until one. Then I went on the computer and stuff until about four then I slept and woke up at one. And I have a terrible neck ache, by the way. At the mall today Mon kept telling me to look at stuff and I'd go to look, forgetting that my neck hurt and then I'd like break my neck. Yeah, me and Mon went to the mall today. It was pretty fun because it was like, Mon. And I love her. So yeah, we went there, and we went to all these different stores. Mostly like, hot topic, Spencer's, fye and Walden books. Because there was a book there that I wanted to read really bad. They didn't have it though, of course. Then we had smoothies and milkshakes. Mon got a cookie. Then I got taco bell and Mon got McDonald's. Then we were done and her mom came to pick us up. We were waiting outside, like, in front of the food court for her mom and we saw Mr. macisaac. Then when he like, walked away we were laughing and stuff. So then this like scene/emo girl that was probably like twenty and who was like forty feet away from us like, stopped and like all her friends walked away from her and she just like... stopped and was like "is something funny?" (and she had a really bitchy attitude) to me and Mon, who were laughing about seeing Mr. macisaac and all his friends and who didn't even notice all her and her gay little scene friends. so I'm like "what?" and she's just like "oh." but I think she still thought we were laughing at her because she like went up to all her little friends and like, pointed to us. so I was like "?". That made me and Mon laugh harder. Then her mom came and picked us up and we went home. That's all I have to write about at the moment. If I think of something else to write I'll probably... write it.

0 commentoes: