4.24.2008

sigh

music: Gettin' clean in the dirty south - Sparks the Rescue
mood: obsequious

I have a new theory about evolution. I don't have all of the like, um, like, steps planned out yet or anything, but I think we came from dolphins. Yes, I know it's crazy, but this morning at like 6:00AM I was watching this show about like, umm, I think it was like Hindu people maybe and like they showed the Ganges river, right? and then there was this thing so I was like "WHOA! people are scuba diving in the Ganges river, that is gross." because, you know, that's where the like Hindu people put all the ashes from people who die, so there's basically dead people in that River. Anyways, it turns out that the scuba diving person was not a person, it was a river dolphin. Of course, I always thought dolphin's lived in the ocean. But now, they can live in fresh water too. I should get one for my pool. Anyways, river dolphins are not like ocean dolphins, because like, they can bend. Like, the reason I thought it was a person when they were in the water is because it looks like it was bending at it's hips with it would go under water. And like, dolphins are really smart... and they're the only like, mammal or something that has sex for like, recreational purposes. Also, I saw an episode of the wild thornberries once where people were like.... dolphins. Anyways, it's pretty crazy I think. I know everyone's like "omg people evolved from monkey's blehblehbleh" well, I hate monkeys. They are disgusting.

0 commentoes: