4.17.2008

he's her chemical scream

Today is Thursday, also the first official day of vacation. I was so happy when I got home from school that I just like went to sleep when I got home. From like four until eight. No one woke me up for dinner though, so right now I'm having leftovers from last night because people ate all the food we had for dinner tonight. Whatever that was. Today we had to make a map of a like, I don't remember what it was. It was like this little middle ages village type thing. Anyways, me and Mon were making ours and she was coming up with all these weird names for her stuff. I think she had like, tangle wood forest or something and Inca village. I didn't name my stuff, but it's pretty amazing I think. I still have to color it and add the Fields and stuff. So I think some drama is going to go down over my vacation when I go to Chicago. Since it's just like me and my sister and stuff jimmy was like "oh, well I'm supposed to stay with you anyways so I'm gonna go there with you." so then max was like... "oh well since jimmy is going I should go too." so I think something is going to happen. If it does I'll update. Don't worry, okay? don't. This is supposed to be my vacation, and they are going to ruin it. They're probably going to give my Nani a heart attack.
I'm so behind. My goal was to write like six pages in my story (#4) and I'm only on page twenty seven which means I've only done two pages. I have like three parts that I need to expand on though, and I've already got it all planned out in my head. That will lengthen it and also make it a lot better I think. Obviously. I should really be working on my like, three papers that are due when I get back from vacation though, because if I don't finish those then I'm probably going to be in trouble. Right now, I cannot blog anymore because i am watching Ace of Cakes so I will talk to you later, skater.

0 commentoes: