4.08.2008

rescue 911 donuts/I can be your john cusack

Today I woke up and it was sunny. I wanted it to rain. It was okay though, because I spent most of today inside anyways. I went on a field trip to a power plant. It was fun. I bitched people out, I won't name names of course, but, you know, well, you don't know. Julia knows and I think mon knows too. It was good. I felt good. I had a dream last night about Pete Wentz. It was not the kind of dream you'd hope for when there's Pete Wentz involved, because caroline was there. Okay I don't remember much of it but okay he owned a greeting card company...? and he used the lyrics from his songs as the little things you put inside them. Then I went and like, bought one and inside it said "i can be your john cusack." and I gave it to caroline... for some reason. idk why. It was different. At least it's not like some of her dreams. I'm not going to write about them. At the moment, broc is telling me about his dream, about rescue 911 donuts. They sound very tasty:

broc olli: man I want some rescue 911 donuts
urban lifexdecay: what's that?
broc olli: oh man
broc olli: so gooood
broc olli: I dreamed about them last night
broc olli: im gonna start producing them
broc olli: theyre gonna be like coffee cakes yet honey dipped
broc olli: have some variations with creme filling
urban lifexdecay: thats awsome
urban lifexdecay: do it
broc olli: coffee cakes are the food of the future
broc olli: and then i could make it like smoothie king and start adding protein to them
broc olli: put dunkin donuts right off the radar
broc olli: with my vodka coollatas
urban lifexdecay: your outa control
broc olli: tell me you wouldnt want an rescue 911 donut
urban lifexdecay: I wouldn't want a rescue 911 donut

that was me and broc talking about rescue 911 donuts. You should try them sometime when they become invented. That's all I have to say about today so, maybe, check in tomorrow.

0 commentoes: