4.05.2008

........ Kevin Pitts

I was basically delirious in the car ride home tonight. I don't know what was going on. The sky was purple and the clouds were black and I remember looking up kind of and saying "I can see Florida." Keep in mind I was not on any type of medication (other than the regular ones) and I hadn't been doing any drugs because.. I don't do drugs. I had this really bad headache though. It wasn't bad enough to be a migraine but it was like, borderline. I don't know. I don't remember anything else from the ride home tonight though, it was weird. Now I'm sitting here typing this.
School was great today. Actually, it really wasn't but that's okay. Math was first, and obviously, math is a pretty gay subject. I mean, homosexual. Gym was okay, I must say I was probably the best volleyballer on my team, being one of the only people that hit it over the net more than once. English was okay. Lunch sucked as usual, but while I was walking down the stairs Kevin comes up to me and starts singing that like 'mickey' song. Like, with the cheer leading, and he sang it basically all the way into the cafeteria. That brightened my mood. Then we had science which was retarded, as usual. Kevin was being a buttface, although I was talking about him being emo and he's like "I'm not emo. I like my wrists, I'd rather keep the blood inside them." as he like, rubs his wrists together. It was really hilarious. Then we had world studies and we went to the library to work on our research papers. I have to do mine in Beowulf because of course, there were no topics left when I went to go pick mine. So I have to do that. If you've ever read Beowulf you'd probably know that it's pretty boring. I researched for like an hour and stuff, and of course, Kevin was sitting next to me and being annoying. He asked me like eight times if his thesis was interesting, then I poked his elbow (which had an X on it because nikole put it there) and I was like "x marks the spot there's treasure in there!" He laughed. It was funny.
I don't think people (Mon) understand that I have problems publicly peeing. Like, when there's other people in the bathroom I just can't go. Like, I might want to go but like, my body just like, shuts off and I can't go pee. It's very annoying sometimes.
I hugged Jon O. like eight times today because his birthday is tomorrow. I don't think he liked that idea too much, but I did =)

0 commentoes: