4.02.2008

those watermelon smiles just can't ripen under water

I'm buying a hedgehog. Until I get around to doing that I have a virtual one named Kirby. As you can probably see. You can play with him (if you click him three times he makes a little ball and bounces around) and you can also feed him strawberries. I also updated my profile.
I have a new April's resolution and that is to eat lettuce. It sounds pretty weird to the common person, I know, but I needed some type of goal to set to keep myself busy and Max said that eating lettuce was a perfect thing to do because lettuce is in just about all good foods - he says. I don't like foods with lettuce in it because I don't like lettuce, but he says that you can't, and he's referring to me when he says this, have a salad at pizza hut with just cottage cheese, cucumbers, croutons and ranch dressing. And you can't have a taco (referring to the food not the vagina) with just burger, sour cream, olives and cheese. He says that it's just not normal. I think that even though it's not normal there's nothing wrong with it. Anyways, April resolution = eat lettuce. May is probably going to be tomatoes, even though I probably won't be able to do that because tomatoes are disgusting and I don't know how anyone can ever eat them. Same with beating cobra hearts and bats. Those are gross. Gross to eat at least, I like bats when they're not being eaten... they're pretty cool. And cobra's are like my fave. That's what I did for my canopic in ceramics.
Mom got new memory foam slippers that I have basically claimed as my own. They're so comfortable. I've been wearing them for like, four days straight. Besides when I go to school. I even wear them to bed and everything. They're great. I have this weird thing where if me feet are comfortable then the rest of me is comfortable.
today I stole Mon's 'hottie' Jared padalecki book. For a few seconds I really think she didn't know where it was and went into a complete state of panic. She said that she was going to ask to go to her locker, but then she looked back (like a half hour into class, mind you) and I was holding it up and I was like "HOSTAGE!". Somehow my mp3 player ended up in her binder, which was probably a dead giveaway to her that I had taken it. I don't remember bringing my mp3 player over there. I think Kevin might have. He probably did, you know, because he loves to just take my stuff. Also today in school there was this like condom sign thing in the bathroom and it's like "safe entry." that's probably going to be my new phrase from now on.
While I was walking home from school I was like, going by the field and there was a dollar bill just randomly sitting in a puddle. I was like ? but then I waited for all of the cars to go by and I went and grabbed it. It's basically dried out by now but seriously, it was pretty sweeto. I'm like "god loves me."

0 commentoes: