4.12.2008

these situations are irrelevant now

mood: melancholy
music: Homecoming - Kanye West (ft Chris Martin)
From yesterday at 1:45 PM, until this morning at 11:00 AM I was graced with the presence of Caroline Reno. First we went to p quod and we chilled with Ms. Kaufman, Ms. Blain and Mrs. White (she was only for part of the time because she left). That was pretty sweet and stuff. We bought bugles and skittles and vitamin water. Then when we left there we went to the library to drop Caroline's books off, then we went back to my house and from there we left to go to the mall. We wreaked havoc basically. My cousin Matt also came. We went to Courtney's kiosk and she told Caroline that she was going to tell the security guard that she had five pounds of cocaine in her butt. I thought that was pretty funny. Aunt Ethel was there. She's really old, I don't know her actual age or anything, but she was born in 1934. So that makes her really old. 74 I think, but I just did that in my head. It's probably wrong. Anyways, she's really cool. She has a boyfriend I guess and she had Courtney peirce her ears, like, the top part. At the mall I bought blue and black eyeliner. I bought Caroline green eyeliner. Then we decided it was time to go... no, actually I we didn't really decide we were going to leave, my gram was there to pick us up. So from the mall we went to Auntie Sandra's house because nan had to bring something to Grampie or something. That wasn't too interesting. Then we went to auntie Cathrine's and stayed there for like a half hour. I put my blue eyeliner on Matt. He looked really... Vietnamese prostitute-ish. Then me and Caroline came back to my house and we like watched Superbad and slept on my couch and then we woke up and watched southpark then the amityville horror and stuff. Then she left. Now I'm here. That's enough about last night.
Yesterday at school I had to sit in Mrs. Ketch's office for like three hours. Why? Because people never excuse my absences. That was a waste of a day, except Curran was in there and he's like "Why am I here? I didn't do anything wrong!" He was like flipping out. It was funny. That's all I have to talk about today. Sorry it was so boring.

0 commentoes: